Bonjour.Bonsoir.Bonne-nuit.
Today is the last lesson of my French IS. I think I'm so gonna miss it especially waking up early to go there to listen and learn and laugh for being silly and stupid and not forgetting the teacher that always don't seem to pay attention. We had another written test today, an oral assessment and an oral presentation. It's super hilarious when coming to the end of the lesson, Mr Benoit, French teacher was kinda force to sing Jingle Bells (french version). HAHA. He only know the chorus and was kinda shy to sing and felt awkward. Haha! I'm so gonna reminisce this memory and perhaps brush up on my french. Haha.
Nothing much going on, well, the common test is like 2 weeks away and I've yet to revise for the modules especially IEF. I'm so missing French lesson! =(
Nothing much going on, well, the common test is like 2 weeks away and I've yet to revise for the modules especially IEF. I'm so missing French lesson! =(
Labels: Enchante.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home